We are offering wide range of Microcontroller Based Digital Indicator
. These indicators are designed by the team of engineers who are dedicated to their profession. These tests ensure the clients with reliability and flawless performance.
- Input Sensor Type : J, K, T, E. R. P1100 UNIT (or4-20mA) %
- Optional Input : mV or mA (Specify Parameter) Frequency, Pulses, Time Quadrature Signal for Up / Down Count. N. Accuracy: 0.25% FSD,1
- Digit Resolution : 0 1 upto 200°C to + 200°C, 1 above 200°C
- Sensor Linear ligation : By Software
- Stability with Temperature : with CJC in Thermocouple input better than .05% 10 - 40°C base metal types 11.
- Storage Temperature : 0 + 60°C %Noise Rejection: CPC 120 db with 250 ohm unbalance.
- Noise Rejection : CMR > 120 db with 250 ohm unbalance.
- Note on Input : Any one of the above Input sensors can be offered for thermocouple built in automatic cold junction compensation provided with load wire compensation. For PT100 RTD Three Wire Input, DIN 43760
- Display : 1/2" Seven Segment RED, Green Colour on request
- Input Connection : Elmex 2.5 mm or PIRI
- Relay : Set Point Programmable through Keyboard Maximum 8 Relay output fall safe operation. Contacts - SPST (NC-C-NO), SPDT (Optional) Contact Rating: - 230V AC, 5 AMP Resistive, 24 VDC AMP Relay Operation - Auto reset
- Control Action : ON/OFF (Other Option on request)
- Adjustment : Zero, Span, Prop Band, Timer Cycle Time etc. Set Pts through Soft Keys, Soft Lock for Calibration
- Supply Voltage : 230 VAC 10PHz or 110 VAC or 24 VDC / 220 VAC
110 VAC SUPPLY OPTIONAL DC Power Supply Optional
- Dimensions : Cut Out : 92 X 92 mm Standard, Front 96x96, D = 150 mm
Processor Output Options:
- On / Off Controller, or time proportionating
- 1 To 5 Minutes on Delay for Compressor
- Second Set Point Relative
- Second Set Point with Hysteresis
- Solid State / Electro-Magnetic Relays as Outputs as per Choice
- 9999 Minutes Timer with Guaranteed Soak"
- Heating & Cooling forward Reverse Relays
- Second Set Point Absolute
- Second Set Point Modulus (On Both Sides)
- Fixed Integral Action, PI Controller